Usually you can pat with a dry towel and vacuum at least once a week. You should vacuum the cloth sofa regularly. If you can do it once a week, the sofa's armrests and cushions are easy to be dirty. You should put a nice sofa towel or large towel on it.
The sofa's armrests, backrests and gaps must also be taken into account. However, when using a vacuum cleaner, do not use a suction brush to prevent the threads on the textile fabric from being damaged and the cloth becoming fluffy. It is also necessary to avoid suction with a large suction force. This may As a result of the yarn being torn, consider using a small vacuum cleaner for cleaning. In addition, fabric sofas are not as durable as leather sofas, and it is best to avoid sitting in the same place. If a loose thread is found, do not tear it off by hand, and cut it neatly with scissors. In the case of removable mats, it is best to turn them over once a week to distribute wear evenly.
If it is dirty, you can use local water to scrub it. If it is a detachable sofa, you can remove it and turn the inside out. Use a detergent or detergent to moisten the sponge to clean it locally, and then rinse it with water. ; But should pay attention to whether the fabric is suitable for washing, if it is suitable for washing, it should be removed and cleaned about six months regularly. The new cloth cover should be sprayed with anti-fouling cleaning agent to prevent dirt and dust.
When ironing the sheath, it should be noted that some elastic sheaths are easy to dry and free of ironing. Even if you want to iron, you must consider the appearance of the fabric. Therefore, the inside of the sheath is more suitable.
To complement the two steps above, you must also:
1. If it can be done once a week, all parts of the sofa should be cleaned, and towels can be used for cleaning. Like sofa armrests, seat cushions, backrests, etc.
2. Clean the sofa with detergent once a year, but you must wash the detergent thoroughly afterwards, otherwise it will be more prone to stains. It is best to choose a special cleaner that contains an antifouling agent.
3. Vacuum at least once a week. Pay particular attention to removing dust between fabrics.
4. If the mat can be turned over, it should be turned over once a week to make the wear evenly distributed.
5. If there are stains, wipe them off with a clean cloth and water. In order not to leave marks, it is best to wipe from the periphery of the stains. Velvet furniture should not be stained with water, and dry cleaner should be used.
6. All cloth sleeves and bushings should be cleaned by dry cleaning. Do not wash with water. Do not bleach.
7. If the thread ends are found to be loose, do not tear them off by hand. Use scissors to trim them neatly.
We are Foshan Cxdesign Co.,Ltd We provide one-stop services such as on-site measurement, professional advice, program customization, transportation and more. All of this is to fulfill your needs for you, to make you assured and satisfied.