How to choose hotel sofa and matters needing attention:
1. Before choosing a hotel sofa, choose a home market that consumers are satisfied with or trustworthy in quality service. We should compare three products. For the same style and brand, we should consider the quality, price and service comprehensively.
2. Choice of style should be well grasped: according to their hobbies, determine the tone and basic shape, the style of the hotel sofa must be consistent; Set the scale: according to the size of the room space and the configuration of indoor objects, to meet the main functions, determine the number and size of the hotel sofa;
3. Technology directly affects the beauty of hotel sofa: the exquisite or rough manufacturing technology directly affects the quality and aesthetic feeling of hotel sofa.
4. Material quality should be considered carefully: first, we should know the degree of dryness and wetness of wood, and then see whether there are cracks, discoloration, decay and strength scars of damaged components; second, plywood, medium density fiberboard and particleboard are the main components: whether there are delamination cracks and local swelling, whether there are bubbles on the surface, No. Flat or other defects, whether the end edge is firm and appropriate.
5. Environmental protection must be done: when buying a hotel sofa, pay attention to the hotel sofa that stimulates strong smell. If you feel hot eyes and choke mulberries, it shows that harmful substances may exceed the standard. These harmful toxic substances can be stored for a long time and released through the edge of the hotel sofa, to human eyes and nose. The mucosa of larynx and other places has strong irritation. Long-term contact can cause chronic poisoning.
6. Look at the instructions: Since 2005, the national compulsory standard Consumer Use Instructions Part 6: Hotel Sofa has been formally implemented. The standard stipulates that in the future, hotel sofa products must have instructions for use, and the contents of the instructions include: product certificate, product name, use environment conditions. Production site, materials, use, maintenance, varieties, specifications, etc.