We have many factors to consider when choosing Hotel furniture. We don't know the specific factors we need to consider.
1. Environmental protection: Hotel furniture materials, such as particleboard, fiberboard, glue, paint, etc., will release harmful gases to human body. Hotel and apartment rooms are relatively airtight, stimulating the eye and nose gas will directly affect the occupancy rate of the room. The environmental protection of hotel furniture has become an important factor for modern guests to choose the hotel conditions.
2. Fire-proof and heat-resistant: Ignition of cigarettes and matches will damage the surface of furniture, and even cause fire. The fire-proof and flame-retardant performance of hotel furniture can not be ignored.
3. Wear-resistant: Routine household appliances, such as telephone, ashtray, tea cup, table lamp, flower pot, laptop computer, suitcase, electric heating water heater, etc., may rub against the surface of hotel furniture in daily use, resulting in scratches, affecting the effective life of furniture. The wear resistance of furniture sheet is one of the important factors determining the effective life of hotel furniture.
4. One-time investment and preservation time: In order to ensure that the occupancy rate of guests is not affected by the aging and damage of hotel furniture, the choice of furniture should not only consider the cost of one-time investment, but also consider the repeated cumulative investment of furniture in the process of one-time decoration and operation. It should be chosen that the quality and quality of the furniture can be maintained without repeated investment for a long time. Products with high energy-to-price ratio should also be considered for the warranty time given by furniture companies.
5. Waterproof and moisture-proof: In hotels and apartment rooms, often due to water and moisture intrusion on hotel room furniture damage. The dumping of tea, the diffuse moisture in bathroom and the vapor in bath sauna, the contact of bath wet towels, seasonal climate humidity changes and so on, will cause furniture edge exposure, peeling, plate surface deformation expansion, decorative cracks, foaming, mildew and other issues, so the purchase of furniture should focus on its waterproof and moisture-proof function.
6. Style, Style and Design: Hotel furniture style and style should be in harmony with decoration style, avoid simple decoration matching luxury furniture, or luxury decoration matching low-grade furniture; Furniture selection should take into account the geographical location of hotels and apartments, customer groups, room pricing and investment restrictions, etc., should be based on the preferences and preferences of guests. Consumption concept as the center, reasonable furniture design and product style to make up for the shortcomings of building and decoration, improve the hotel grade and characteristics.