1. Safety glass should be used for curtain wall, and the thickness of glass should not be less than 6 mm. The thickness of all glass curtain wall rib glass should not be less than 12 mm.
2. When the glass curtain wall is coated with heat reflection glass, vacuum magnetron cathode sputtering glass or on-line thermal spraying glass should be used. The appearance quality and technical specifications of float glass used for thermal reflection coated glass should meet the requirements of the current national standard "float glass" (GB11614).
3. The hollow glass of curtain wall should be sealed in two ways.
Silicone structural sealant and butyl sealant should be used in the hollow glass of open-framed curtain wall, and polysulfide sealant and butyl sealant should be used in the concealed and semi-concealed glass of open-framed curtain wall, and the coating surface should be on the second or third surface of the hollow glass.
4. The laminated glass of curtain wall should be synthesized by dry processing of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) film. The thickness of laminated film (PVB) of point supported glass curtain wall laminated glass should not be less than 0.76mm.
5. Toughened glass shall comply with the provisions of GB9963 Toughened Glass.
6. All curtain wall glasses should be edged.